What Is Coworking All About?
We like to think of coworking as a community of friends you haven't met yet. Office workers spend around 40 hours a week at work, leaving little time for making friends, exercising, and just having fun. Our goal is to provide a space unlike any other where you can find your work/life balance, meet people, and experience new food, friends, and fun all while working in a welcoming environment even if you only work a few hours a week. By becoming a member at Spoke Coworking, you can enjoy additional benefits including screaming internet, reception services, free print/copy/scan and fully furnished, modern spaces featuring great views, and all the tech you'd ever need. Whether you need a quiet place to focus, a creative place to collaborate, or just a stunning view to impress, Spoke Coworking has it all.
A Few Of Our Google Reviews!
- a year ago I love this co-working spot. I recently moved to Tucson from San Francisco where I utilized co-working spaces often. Spoke made me feel right at home. They offer a variety of options to fit any work set up and are super friendly. They also have amazing amenities like events, snacks, and additional community spaces. Also, their internet speeds are…
- 6 months ago Was in the area and needed a place to work for the day. Sooo glad I stopped in! What a fantastic workspace! Really well-designed and lots of options of types of spaces to choose. Highly recommend stopping in, if you have the need or just want a change of pace from working at home!
- a month ago This is an amazing coworking facility, that is clean and well stocked with all your needs. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and tended to all our questions and concerns (there were zero concerns). Thank you Spoke!
- a year ago This is a great place to get some work done in peace, quiet, and comfort. I loved how easily I could hook up my laptop to a super wide, curved monitor, as well as full size keyboard and mouse. Also can’t say enough about the coffee and espresso machine and it was great being able to take a break on the back patio. There’s also a game/break room I…
- 2 months ago Power was out at my home office. Went online, found Spoke and booked a day office there - it was simple, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely go there again.
- 4 months ago The owners are always friendly. The work areas are immaculate and the perks are amazing!! Wish I could work out of this place for ever.
- 2 months ago After shifting from an office cubicle role to full time remote, I struggled with cabin fever being home 24/7. I found myself aimlessly driving to coffee shops or cafes who had inconsistent availability and settings to support my work productivity. I was pretty depressed about this, and finally thought to Google searching “Tucson coworking…
- a month ago Nice place to work and nice installations !!!!!! With friendly staff
- a month ago Great facility and staff is super friendly. Would highly recommend working out of this space.
Private Executive Suites
Rent a modern, furnished or unfurnished locking suite by the hour, day, week or year
Hang Out in the Lounge & Flex Rooms
Hang out in our lounge for casual meetings or to make new friends!
Premium Coffee, Tea, Water & Snacks
Become spoiled with fresh bean-to-cup coffee, a variety of teas, still or sparkling water, and more snacks than you'll ever need
For professional webinars and podcasts, use our sound-proof space featuring a 4-channel mixing board, 4 microphones, and an observation room
Our friendly staff is available to greet your clients and guests and notify you of their arrival, collect and distribute your mail, and help out with many office needs.
Meeting & Conference Rooms
Rent one of our 3 conference rooms by the hour, half-day, or full day. We have spaces for up to 40 people with 75" - 82" TVs.
Let us be your statutory agent! Included with any plan and outfitted with a locker or suite and mailing reminders.
Enjoy our lavish healing space and massage studio, complete with sound isolating art, electric massage table, stool, storage, and more!
Choose a Space
Choose a Plan
Non-MemberStarting at $25
- Walk-in Lounge access
- Shared workspace or any available private suite for day use
- Utilize any meeting room at standard hourly/daily rates
- Standard rate EV charging
- Copy and print services available as add-on
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
MemberStarting at $150 /month
- Unlimited Lounge access - grab some coffee and get some work done
- Private, day-use, secure storage available
- Receive discounts on meeting rooms & recording studio
- Utilize a shared desk or get a private suite at a discounted rate
- Members get at least $50/month in free usage credits*
- Discounted EV Charging
- Incudes copy and print services: up to 200 B&W or 40 color pages/mo
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM or 24/7 access
Full-TimeStarting at $325 /month
- Everything included in Member PLUS
- Your own dedicated desk or private suite
- $200/month in free usage credits*
- Secure suite with private in-suite or dedicated storage
- Unlimited Free EV Charging
- Basic reception services
- Included copy and print services: up to 500 B&W or 100 color pages/mo
- 24/7 access
All Plans Include
- Open Hours Lounge Access
- Hot & Iced Coffee
- Still & Sparkling Water
- A Variety of Herbal and Regular Teas
- Small Bites, 2x/week
- Flex Room Access (when not reserved)
- Active Workspace
6700 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710
We are approximately halfway between N Kolb Rd and N Wilmot Rd on the south side of the street.